Friday 28 October 2011

Hacking Justice?



Today, the law is considered more pure technicality than moral edifice - whether one is talking about lawyers, tax avoiders or looters. After the putative 'death of god' (ie. the birth of science -  mechanical and informatic) its prohibitions look more like locks/phones that need 'cracking'. Young people's experience of consumer hardware and software teach the lesson: They are used to the passing parade of outmoded operating systems – Windows 97, Snow Leopard etc. This is just a basic fact of consumer technology. The perspective is only compounded by the massive culture of loopholes – the exploit – known not just to hackers but to sub-hackers and, effectively, most youth in the West. Justice has been collapsed into material,  ultimately disposable if desire is strong enough.

5 comments:

  1. You're starting to wander into speculation, mon ami, when what you really need to do is start gathering serious masses of data/evidence related to your initial, and I daresay brilliantly original, insights. I know, I know, I know, easier said than done, especially with the group you're trying to understand. Yet I think you ought to start trying to get interviews, or something like that, before the French-style generalisations take over. And they will, because they're such fun to make (this I say living in the rue d'Ulm this year -- the habit's as contagious as herpes at a Club Med)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. сайт гидры

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... гидра тор

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. dark0de market

    ReplyDelete